Monday, May 18, 2009

Finding Myself


Those who know me know me as the guy thats easy to get along with and likes to party. To myself though, I'm not sure if thats the person I'm supposed to be. Though I am 15 years old I am still on the journey of finding out who I really am. In my mind I've made up where I want to be doing when im older but as a person, there is certain goals and aspects I would like to meet. I know that there will be many obstacles along the way but I intend on facing these by stayin close close to the ones who are truel there for me. In the end I strive for becoming a better Christian and a better person in general. Physically I strive on being in the best shape possible for me. Through hard work and determination, I look forward to the day that I can gladly say that I have accomplished all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment